My name’s Mike Harrison and I’m a language teacher and materials writer (thats the ‘media’ bit above). This is my website, including my blog and (coming soon) links to some of the things I have been producing over the last half-year or so.
This is a space under development, so expect some changes as you browse!
You can find the latest posts from my blog in the middle of this page (just click on the title to go to the post itself).
Subscribe and never miss a post!
- Sounds good, looks good: using short video clips in ELT #IATEFL2015 April 16, 2015
- IATEFL Teacher Development SIG Pre Conference Event April 11, 2015
- The future of reading is… April 3, 2015
- When using the ‘wrong’ language doesn’t really matter March 31, 2015
- Ever thought of trying interaction analyses? March 29, 2015
- The argument for long form teacher training March 24, 2015
- Do more with less: Chaz Pugliese at IATEFL Slovenia March 23, 2015
- Top tips for presenters March 19, 2015
- Looks good, sounds good – techno troubles and workshop summary March 15, 2015
- Immediate thoughts following IATEFL Slovenia 2015 March 9, 2015