My name’s Mike Harrison and I’m a language teacher and materials writer (thats the ‘media’ bit above). This is my website, including my blog and (coming soon) links to some of the things I have been producing over the last half-year or so.
This is a space under development, so expect some changes as you browse!
You can find the latest posts from my blog in the middle of this page (just click on the title to go to the post itself).
Follow me on social media
Preparing for an upcoming workshop, here is a decision making model that might help you to prepare… whatever it is you’re preparingread more
I went to an evening of events at the Wellcome Collection OnLight series and found a talk on Lights of London to be fascinatingread more
A wish for things to become a little bit more sureread more
Looking for something
Subscribe and never miss a post!
- You SWOT analysis?!
- Lights of London – a talk #OnLight at the Wellcome Collection
- On uncertainty
- #throwbackthursday OMG I<3U… A story in emoticons
- Sounds good, looks good: using short video clips in ELT #IATEFL2015
- IATEFL Teacher Development SIG Pre Conference Event
- The future of reading is…
- When using the ‘wrong’ language doesn’t really matter